Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Getting Some Z's

Long Awaited, 8 x 8 " oil on panel,©2015, Fay Terry


$130 plus $10 domestic shipping


The Zinnias have had a rough time this summer, especially since I have not been vigilant about cutting them and keeping the weeds out. However, the biggest hindrance to having beautiful blooms has been the cute little Carolina Chickadees that love to eat the petals. 
I was able to pick some today to enjoy. As you may know, the more you cut these flowers, the more they produce. It looks like they are well on the way to being plentiful and the birds are behaving.

Thank you for viewing my art. I am getting back in the habit of daily posting once again and it feels good.


1 comment:

  1. I have missed your daily postings. Love the zinnias painting.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!