Monday, August 24, 2015

Summer Breeze

Summer Breeze, 9 x 12" oil on Linen Panel, © Fay Terry, 2015


This painting will be framed and available soon at One Eleven Main, Aberdeen, NC

This sunny day has been painted several times as I work toward doing a larger version. The next one will be twice this size and I am changing a few things each time. The original painting was done on    site. I can remember exactly how it felt that day. It's been fun trying to recapture the atmosphere of early summer.

Today is the first day of school in Moore County. When I drove past Pinecrest  High school about 7:00 a.m. it seemed strange to see football practice going on. It makes me want to do a football painting! That will be in the near future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!