Monday, August 10, 2015

Home

Afternoon Choices, 6 x 6 " oil on gessobord
$100 plus $10 domestic shipping

Saturday and Sunday were travel days, lots of traffic from Port Clyde through the southern part of Maine. I did enjoy the drive, is anyone ever in a rush to leave Maine?
The rest of the trip was easy, but long. It feels great to be back with my family and my dogs.

This painting is my first small one in quite a while so I picked some flowers from the garden and painted these Zinnias quickly. I like the bright colors and the little vase I have painted many times.
Thanks for viewing my art!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a safe trip. This is vibrant and calm at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for always giving me a lift with your comments. I was more tired than I realized when I painted this. I hope your gallery is doing well and you are painting
    when you can. Have you given any thought to Leslie's challenge?

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!