Friday, August 14, 2015

Foggy Morning

Fog Moves Quickly, 9 x 12 oil on Raymar panel, ©Fay Terry, 2015

This is the painting I made on the only stormy morning we had on the Island while I was there. The rains came, fog rolled in and out; we sought views to paint from covered porches and windows. This scene was chosen because I loved the view of this house from an upstairs window. It had brand new shingles on the back of the house which gave it a shot of bright color.
The afternoon brought back the sun which was exactly what we hoped for.

2 comments:

  1. You captured the mood of a foggy morning perfectly. I love seeing your paintings from your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great painting. You captured it all.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!