Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Crustaceans

Twin Lobsters, 8 x 8 " oil on gessobord, ©Fay Terry


This is one of my favorite lobster paintings.  I enjoyed quite a few lobster dinners and lobster rolls while I was in Maine. If you were to ask me to name my favorite food, lobster is the answer. 
I am very happy with my Pescetarian eating style, (vegetarian but including fish) especially when it includes crustaceans and shellfish.
I have just started another new lobster painting, coming soon.
We watched an excellent film about lobstering one evening at the schoolhouse on Monhegan Island. The local lobsterman who was featured in the movie was there to answer questions from the audience.
It was very interesting and informative.

1 comment:

  1. Love the graphic style of your painting and your bold colors. Fun composition!
    By the way, I'm a pescetarian too.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!