Thursday, February 7, 2013

Warmer Waters

Tropical Swimmers, 8 x 10 on cradled panel, ready to hang, ©2013, Fay Terry

$175 includes shipping



I love going snorkeling because the fish are always magnificent colors and very playful.  These are some of the colors I remember from a trip last year. These tropical colors are so sunny and relaxing, I feel like I'm on the beach already.
Wouldn't this make a great Valentine gift for someone who loves the ocean? Just let me know and I will gift wrap it for free!

Thank you for following my art blog, it is truly a gift to be able to share these paintings with ya'll everyday.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent color scheme and I love the close values! You've really caught the warm tropical feel here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what Mary says...This is a very beautiful, heart warming painting Fay.. I LOVE it

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!