Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Sweet Dreams of Spring

The Promise Of Spring, 6 x 6 " oil on archival panel ©2013, Fay Terry

$100. includes shipping


This is my third painting of these tulips that are brightening my studio and making me dream of an early spring. I have this pot in four colors so whenever I buy a plant I can drop the plastic pot it came in straight into a yellow, blue, coral, or lime green pot with a fluted edge. In the summertime, I have all of them on the screen porch with plants in them.  Anyway, things are looking less wintry around here and I, for one, am getting ready to welcome a new season.  Can spring be far behind this winter?
PS I will wrap this one for Valentine's Day free with purchase!

2 comments:

  1. Really pretty tulips! They are so fun to paint. Love your pot with the fluted edge too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for taking time to comment, Kathy. I love every season of the year but I'm kind of glad winter is winding down and we can start preparing for Spring.

      Delete

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!