Friday, February 8, 2013

Tired Of Beer?

Come Share The Wine, 6 x 6 " oil on panel ©2013, Fay Terry

$100 includes shipping
There are sixty one microbreweries operating in North Carolina, most of them producing some excellent beer. I have always enjoyed beer and lately we have been taking advantage of the large variety available, not just in our state but from all over. I especially like the really dark beers, such as the Mocha Stout from Highland Brewery in Asheville.
 It has been fun and interesting to try new tastes, but I am thinking of switching to wine for awhile.  I came across some nice options when I was moving everything out of the kitchen a couple of months ago. Some of the bottles even had interesting tops that made me want to paint them.

I hope you enjoy this painting as we kick off the second week-end in February. Thank you, as always, for subscribing to, or visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!