Tuesday, February 26, 2013

At The Garden Center

Made It Through The Winter, 6 x 6 " oil on archival panel, ©2013, Fay Terry

$25

These pansies have bloomed admirably all winter after being purchased on the sunny October day that I took this photo of them at the Garden Center. I love the shadows made by the flowers on the wood shelves where the flower trays were lined up. This mix of colors is called "Monet Mix" and I gravitate toward these every time. I like to be the one buying the flowers in our family because one year we ended up with pansies all one color--orange, just because my son was in school at UT! 
I will miss these when warm weather comes, but then we will have others showing their faces to the sun.

You can bid on this through Daily Paintworks Auction by clicking here.
This auction will last for seven days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!