Sunday, February 3, 2013

Collage

Thirty Paintings In Thirty Days!

These are the paintings I completed during the thirty day challenge.  Leslie told us about a great website called Picmonkey where you can do all kinds of cool things with your photos, not just collages.
If you would like to check it out click HERE .  You can doll up your photos and even make Valentines, which is one of the things I plan to do.
I hope you like seeing all these paintings together as much as I do.  Maybe I will do one at the close of every month.
Thank you for following and supporting my art!

3 comments:

  1. So many cool little paintings in here! The collage was fun to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep counting and painting, Fay! The challenge continues. Your work is delightful.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!