Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Friendly Face

Paris Smile, 6 x 6 " oil on archival panel, ©2013, Fay Terry

$100. includes shipping
This is Antoine, one of the cooks I met at Cafe Constant in Paris.  He is a young Parisian, has a great sense of humor, and loves his work with master chef Christian Constant.
I love to travel and adore Paris, so I am eager to get back there soon.

I have been painting more figurative paintings and found that I really enjoy doing them. Every painting is an opportunity to learn something new which can then be used in future work. I feel very fortunate to have discovered my passion and to have made so many friends through daily painting!

P.S. Help me expand my audience. If you think a friend may enjoy receiving  my daily paintings please feel free to forward it. They may subscribe themselves by going to my blog and hitting the subscribe button.


2 comments:

  1. This is so fresh and light in feeling tone. It really looks like this guy enjoys being in both subject and chef.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!