Saturday, February 23, 2013

Glass Bottles

Magical Light, 6 x 6 " oil on archival panel, ©2012, Fay Terry

$20.
special price

These bottles are two of several that I purchased at Michael's recently. I went in the store to get something else and happened to spot these on the way out.
It's pretty cool to see what happens when one bottle is in front of another and the colors overlap.  It reminds me of a Venn diagram, which I have always thought were fun.  I love Math, which surprises me now when I realize how right-brained I am.

I am offering this painting in a Daily Paintworks Auction. Click HERE to view the auction or place a bid.

By the way, the DPW auction site is completely safe and easy and it keeps the painting available a little longer.  This auction lasts seven days a payment is through Paypal with a credit card (preferred) or by check to me.

I am also offering some other paintings at special prices so you should check it out!




1 comment:

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!