Sunday, February 10, 2013

The Perfect Pony

Meet Doodlebug!  6 x 6 " oil on archival panel, ©2013, Fay Terry

I took some photos of Doodlebug the last time we were at the farm and just got around to doing this painting.  Now I think I may want to do a larger one based on this.
This beautiful pony is my grand daughter's and she is already, at a very young age, very happy in the presence of horses. She enjoys riding doodlebug and will perhaps continue the legacy of love of horses.


P.S. Help me expand my audience. If you think a friend may enjoy receiving  my daily paintings please feel free to forward it. They may subscribe themselves by going to my blog and hitting the subscribe button.

Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!