Friday, January 25, 2013

Paris Chef

Chef At Cafe Constant, 6 x 6 " oil on archival panel, ©2013, Fay Terry

$100 includes shipping







While dining at one of Christian Constant's famous Paris eateries, I was invited into the kitchen to observe the cooking.  Chef Constant graciously allowed my camera as well. Meeting the renowned
French expert was awe-inspiring, especially since we had already dined at Les Cocottes, another of his three establishments on rue Saint-Dominique.  I will have several more of these paintings from this Parisian landmark to show you soon, including one or two of the master himself, easily recognized by his black cooking attire.

This is day 24 of the thirty day painting challenge by Leslie Saeta which I have been happily participating in this month.  It has helped me to establish a better routine and some good new habits for the daily paintings I have been doing since February of 2011.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!