Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Day Seven- Lovin' This Red

Essential Bag, 6 x 6 " oil on Archival Panel, ©2013, Fay Terry
$100. includes shipping
This shiny little red bag holds everything I need for a night out on the town. It's so much easier just to carry something really small.  I seldom even carry a purse anymore because pockets work better unless I'm traveling or doing lots of shopping. 
The purses I have all say something about me  because they are mostly bright colors and not the kind of neutral colors I once purchased.
I hope ya'll are taking a little time for fun in this great new year!

6 comments:

  1. Fay, I love today's painting! What a sweet little handbag...love the color and the sparkles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maria. I am having fun with trying new things and using bright colors.
      This challenge has really inspired me with all the great paintings being posted.

      Delete
  2. I love this little painting! Well done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Margaret, nice to hear from you!
      Everything else is being neglected at home and all I want to do is paint.
      Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  3. Another beautiful painting, Fay! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Darla, this is so wonderful for Leslie to be giving our paintings such great exposure.
      Thanks for commenting and joining my site!

      Delete

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!