Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Dog At The Bar

Poodle In A Bag, 6 x 6 " oil on archival panel, ©2013, Fay Terry

$100. includes shipping

This Poodle was one of several well-behaved dogs sitting at the bar in a Paris restaurant. The more places I take my Poodle, the better she behaves, she loves all the attention she gets.  It still surprises me to see dogs in Lowe's Hardware but that's the only place around here, other than Petsmart, that allows dogs in the store. This woman had a cute bag for her dog to sit in.
Today is day twenty-eight of the thirty paintings in thirty days challenge with Leslie Saeta. I cannot believe we only have two more days. The month has gone by quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!