Friday, June 8, 2012

Consider The Possibilities...

Yellow Soup Bowl, 5 x 7 " oil on panel, ©2012, Fay Terry

Sometimes when we see an empty vessel, we can think of so many uses for it, both practical and decorative. This is one of my favorite pottery pieces from the Associated Artists Of Southport gallery.
I have painted it a few times but I have never used it.
This piece was purchased specifically for me to use in paintings and I have not considered other ways to enjoy it until now. I will work on the idea of painting it again when it is not an empty bowl. After all, when you love something as much as I love this bowl, you just naturally want to focus your attention there.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!