Monday, June 4, 2012

Going Fast...

Peaches On Kitchen Towel, 6 x 6" oil on panel, ©2012, Fay Terry

These delicious peaches won't be around long so I am lucky to be passing by the peach stand again on Thursday.  I will be driving to Charlotte to meet my daughter Caitlin and her friend Liz when they arrive back from their tour of several European countries. They left a week after they graduated from Carolina and had a blast traveling from place to place on trains.  They were so smart to plan the whole itinerary themselves and stay within budget all the way.
It will be nice to pick up more fresh local peaches, but even nicer to have my sweet girl back in North Carolina.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!