Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Three Of Thirty

Monhegan, Ocean View, 6 x 6 " oil on panel, ©2014, Fay Terry

$100, free shipping

I am so glad I signed up for this challenge because I am meeting lots of artists and getting to see some really creative themes and new paintings.  It is especially impressive just by the sheer numbers of paintings that are being posted each day on Leslie's blog. I congratulate all of you who are pouring your love and energy into this project and I hope you are having as much fun as I am.
Having a theme has already been helpful to me; I had no consistency of subject matter the last time I did the challenge and it does make a difference.
Happy Painting and viewing everyone and thanks for visiting my blog!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Fay, I like the temp changes within the masses and also really like the reflections in the windows! Carry on the fun.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great subject and the cottages are lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fay, Checked out your paintings for the 30 and 30 challenge and my favorite so far is this one. I love all colors on your wall. I also like the contrast of colors you've created for your wall, roof and flowers. It is a very cheerful painting - thanks for sharing it with us. Wishing you a good painting day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!