Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Day Sixteen Of Thirty

Older Brother, Younger Sister 6 x 6 " oil on panel, ©2014, Fay Terry

$100 plus shipping

These siblings were so cute together at the beach on Oak Island and big brother was very protective of his sister. I felt as if I were back on the beach while I was painting this. I love painting ocean scenes.
The waves were high and the beach was full on this early September morning. Summer is my favorite time of year but I am happy that we have four different seasons to enjoy.
Thank you for following my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully done! The surf is very painterly, and I can see the brother's protectiveness. It truly tells a story.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!