Friday, March 29, 2013

Gray And White

Bunny 2, 6 x 6 " oil on gessobord, ©2013, Fay Terry

$100 includes shipping

It is really just a coincidence that I became interested in bunnies right around Easter time.
I was looking at some of my sold paintings and they reminded me what a good time I'd had painting them.  Time to do more bunnies, thought I.
I hope you enjoy this one and more to come. 

Thanks for all the support, comments, and pins of my work ya'll have done on Pinterest.
I appreciate every one of you who follows my blog.

3 comments:

  1. Love this bunny, he is almost smiling....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! This painting makes me smile, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate that, Patti. I love painting these bunnies!

      Delete

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!