Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Inside The Barn

Barnyard Love, 20 x 16 oil on canvas, ©2013, Fay Terry

This is one of my larger paintings I have been working on for the Palustris Festival, which is a local celebration of the Arts. I painted it from a wonderful photo by a member of the Sandhills Photography Club for an exhibit called "Double Takes". Click here to learn more about this festival of visual, literary, and performing arts which is scheduled for March 20-24 in Pinehurst, Southern Pines, and Aberdeen, North Carolina.

Thank you for looking at my art.  
Contact the artist if you are interested in this painting.

4 comments:

  1. this is a super painting on many levels.
    Sharon Graves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really appreciate that, Sharon. I have been wanting to get back to doing larger paintings again and I think I am on my way. I still love the small dailies, too.

      Delete
  2. Great painting Fay! The eye contact really brings me into the painting. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Patti! I am so thankful for the gift of painting. It is always fun, challenging, and also great to be a part of the online art community.

      Delete

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!