Monday, March 11, 2013

Pink Iris

Spring Again, 6 x 6 " oil on gessobord panel, ©2013, Fay Terry

$100

It feels good to be back in my studio. I just returned from a trip to Arizona, where my husband attended a meeting.  We had a great time, in spite of the unseasonably cold temps and a full day of rain on Friday. It was gorgeous yesterday when we left and this week will be sunny days in the eighties. 
I did get to see some fabulous art in the galleries in Scottsdale.
Interestingly, we discovered that Arizona is one of only two states that does not go to daylight savings time.
I pre-posted paintings for the days I was gone, because I was ahead on my dailies.
Thanks for looking at my art!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!