Friday, March 22, 2013

Great Veggies

Baby Bok Choy, 6 x 6 " oil on gessobord, ©2013, Fay Terry

$100 includes shipping

I have been having fun painting vegetables that I have never painted before.  It all began when I saw a wonderful painting on Sarah Sedwick's painting blog. She had painted an eggplant and some baby bok choy. I have been following Sarah's blog for a while and I always learn so much from her fun and interesting posts. She is an amazing artist and has great enthusiasm which is always inspiring to me.

Thank you, Sara, for all the great information, color palettes, painting exercises, and tips you share  on your blog.  Click here to see some of Sedwick Studio's recent posts.

Thanks for looking at the art posted on my blog.
Have a great week-end and remember, spring weather will come! I say that as I sit here listening to the cold wind blow outside. It is usually warmer than this by now in North Carolina.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Fay! Thank you so much for your kind comments about my work. I'm glad you are enjoying and being inspired by my blog. Your painting of the bok choy has really captured the many beautiful greens they have - quite a challenge! Thanks again for the kind mention.
    Yours,
    Sarah Sedwick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes this is lovely and I find it so hard to work with green.
    Nice painting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes this is lovely and I find it so hard to work with green.
    Nice painting.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!