Thursday, March 14, 2013

Together

Color Block Chickens, 6 x 6 " oil on archival panel, ©2013, Fay Terry

$100 includes shipping

One of my favorite things about daily painting is that you can try new things and paint what you may be in the mood to paint on any particular day.  I was planning on a spring painting but then I changed my mind because I have an idea for a new series that I am thinking about starting when I decide how I want to approach it.
I got so much inspiration visiting the art galleries in Scottsdale, Arizona and I am letting all the things I saw sink in while I plan my paintings for the next few weeks.
I hope you are having a good "Winter's almost over" day.

Thank you for looking at my paintings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!