Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Pear Diem, 8 x 10 " oil on archival panel, ©2013, Fay Terry

$165, includes shipping
I had fun at Patti Mollica's workshop and I'm feeling very inspired. This is the painting from my studio this morning using some of the things I learned. Patti is an excellent teacher, very well organized, and generously gave us a wealth of information about values, color, and technique.
 
There is always some catching up to do after spending three days away from home but I'm planning on another  painting session later this afternoon.

3 comments:

  1. Love your reflections and the blue and lave far work great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how the darks in front of the pears look. Was Pattis workshop about acrylics?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful--you took the lesson and ran with it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!