Sunday, December 30, 2012

Three Shiny Objects

Tabletop Reflections, 6 x 6" oil on archival panel, ©2012, Fay Terry


It's so nice to paint without thoughts of many things that must be done by a certain time.  There is always plenty for us to do but I am happy all the holiday chores, such as wrapping presents and mailing cards are no longer on my mind. Painting can now take precedence and that's the way I like it.
I am looking for more colorful glass and hope I can find some blue, purple, and amber glass.  I guess beer and wine bottles might be fun to paint, but I really want dishes and drinkware.

I hope you have great plans for New Year's Eve, whether it's a quiet evening or a big party.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!