Thursday, December 27, 2012

One Of My Favorite Things

Mugshot, 6 x 6 " oil on archival panel, ©2012, Fay Terry

I love this mug which magically appears full of coffee each morning on my nightstand while I am still getting my eyes open. My husband is such a thoughtful guy and he knows how much I love that early morning coffee.  So while he goes to work-out downstairs every day, I settle into an upright position and enjoy the warmth of fresh coffee before my feet hit the floor.  What could be better than that?
The holidays have been wonderful and now I am officially back at work in my studio so I plan to resume my predictable daily schedule so that you can enjoy more new paintings.
I have lots of new ideas and I am full of enthusiasm for art in the new year.  
Thanks for all your comments, purchases, and encouragement in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!