Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Who Knows?

Only One Grazing, 24 x 30" oil on canvas, ©2012, Fay Terry

Donated

There is an old song that contains the line "who knows where the time goes?", I think it may have been Judy Collins, but I'm not sure.  That's how I feel right now with all there is to do, but I am optimistic because there are still two weeks until Christmas and during that time I know my kitchen will be finished and ready for cooking. That is my major goal since it will make having everyone home much easier and more fun since we always congregate in the kitchen before dinner.

I did another sheep painting to donate to the FirstHealth Moore Regional Hospital Auxiliary Ball which Bill and I attended Friday night.  We had a wonderful time dining, dancing, and spending time with friends-all for a very good cause.  This year the ball proceeds will go to support the development of a tobacco cessation program for teens. There are almost no programs in the nation that are specifically tailored to teens despite the fact that data shows that 1 in 4 high school seniors have smoked cigarettes within the last month.

The winner of this painting was quite thrilled with it and of course, that made me even happier.
It is such a good feeling to be able to help out by donating a painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!