Thursday, July 26, 2012

Between Dark And Daylight

Five Cherries, 8 x 8" oil on cradled panel, ©2012





Cherries are one of my favorite fruits to eat and to paint. They are plentiful in the produce sections of most stores right now and are delicious as well as pretty.

I painted cherries and flowers yesterday, too. I went to Greensboro to visit my friend, Helen, at her beautiful "Gloriosa Studio and Garden".  It was like being in painting paradise for a day. Helen, Laine, Vicky, and I spent the day working together and sharing lots of ideas. We ended the day tired and happy, thankful to Helen for so graciously hosting us. We had a fabulous day!
I arrived home when there was not enough light to photograph the large painting I did yesterday, but I will post it soon.

1 comment:

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!