Friday, July 20, 2012

Millstone Farm And Gardens

Farmer's Market Flowers, 8 x 8 " oil on cradled panel, ©2012, Fay Terry

This painting will be available at my show in Southport, NC in late August

These flowers were purchased at the Farmer's Market yesterday and I met the friendly "flower lady" that I have been hearing so much about. 
Sara Webster and her husband Harry are the owners of Millstone Farm & Gardens, a forty acre farm in Cameron. Sara was at the Farmer's Market on Morganton Road with gorgeous flowers and beautiful organically grown vegetables. Millstone Farms also sells at two other local markets, on Mondays at the FirstHealth Fitness Center and on Saturdays in downtown Southern Pines.
Here is a link to their website and you can bet that I will be a regular customer from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!