Monday, September 28, 2015

Tea Time

Le Creuset Red, 6 x 6 " oil on gessobord panel, ©2015, Fay Terry

$100, free shipping
click HERE to purchase

It's almost time to start up the tea kettle. We drink ice tea most of the year but it will soon be nice to have some hot tea. Our daytime temperatures are still around eighty degrees so hot tea is not appealing yet. 
I've always liked painting tea kettles, especially when they are bright and shiny like this one. 
Thanks for viewing my art.  I hope you are enjoying the regularity of my daily posts once again. 

3 comments:

  1. The bright red tea kettle - so cheery- love how you paint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super perspective of this fabulous tea kettle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your composition, and cheerful colors!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!