Thursday, September 3, 2015

Football Tonight

My Carolina, 6 x 8 " oil on Raymar Panel, ©2015, Fay Terry

$110 plus $10.00 domestic shipping
Click HERE to purchase

Tonight is Opening Night for college football and the game is in Charlotte, NC, aka, neutral territory.
Charlotte is not far from the South Carolina border so both teams should have about an equal number of fans. Many of you who follow my blog know that I'm a Tar Heel. 
Gamecock is a name that honors Thomas Sumter, a Revolutionary war hero from South Carolina. A British general said Sumter "fought like a gamecock."
Enough about USC, this is bound to be a close game. I think Coach Larry Fedora's team will outplay Coach Steve Spurrier's talented Gamecocks and the Heels will have their first win.
Six pm on ESPN-I'll be watching and pulling for my team. GO HEELS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!