Thursday, January 29, 2015

30 Paintings In 30 Days-Day 29

Little Reds, 5 x 7 " acrylic on museum quality panel, ©2015, Fay Terry

I am really enjoying painting with acrylics for a change. I have not used them for a good while and it does take some getting used to again.  These apples were fun to paint and the shadows were even more so.  I have been surprised how much bigger the 5x7's feel, even though they are actually one square inch smaller than the 6x6's. I guess I like the shape for a break from the square format.

3 comments:

  1. Fun to play with a "new" to you medium, isn't it? Ready to cross the finish line??? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheery is a great word for this beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!