Monday, January 12, 2015

30 Paintings In 30 Days-Day 12

Kumquats In A Bowl, 6 x 6" oil on panel, ©2015, Fay Terry

$100

It's cold and rainy here today but my studio is warm and I love looking out at the rain and wind since I don't have to go anywhere. This has been a full painting day except for yoga this morning at 7:30.
I have enjoyed visiting lots of the artists in the thirty paintings challenge. The number of paintings being done each day is amazing. There is a special feeling that comes from being a part of this group and it is highly motivational. 
As always, thanks for stopping by and looking at my art. Please leave a comment because I'd love to know what you think,


2 comments:

  1. I knew the second I saw this you painted kumquats~one of our favorite delicacies cooked in syrup. What a lovely painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never ate a kumquat, but you have peaked my interest! Beautiful painting.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!