Monday, January 5, 2015

30 Paintings In 30 Days-Day 5

January Pine Cone, 6 x 6 " oil on gessobord, ©2015, Fay Terry

$100 plus $10 domestic shipping

It has been a little while since I have painted one of these and I like to draw and paint them on a regular basis.  I decided on a sunny yellow backdrop and set it up in my shadow box. It started out slowly and then I picked up speed as I got more into the zone of seeing the structure. Oh, what fun! I keep finding more of them on the ground under our many pines and each one is unique.

If you would like to read the "Embarrassingly Obvious Truth About Where Pine Nuts Come From" click here.

2 comments:

  1. The pine cone looks like I could pick up right up off the paper. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!