Wednesday, January 21, 2015

30 Paintings In 30 Days-day21

Fingerling Sweet Potatoes, 6 x 6 " acrylic on gessobord, ©2015, Fay Terry

$100, free shipping

These tiny fingerling potatoes are the best, I love cutting them into skinny wedges and roasting them in the oven with skins on and olive oil, salt, and pepper added. They get a little crunchy and then they are good dipped in something like a lemon aioli sauce.
My cooking time has been a little limited recently, but next month will be time to get back to trying more new recipes.

3 comments:

  1. Love the subject matter. You are really keeping up w. the 30 in 30.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter's favorite!! infact today she took it in her lunchbox! I was thinking of painting these too, but I thought - who paints these!! And here I see yours. So in one of the remaining days I will paint Yam or Sweet potato!! Will try your recipe too. Good luck with the rest of the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool to see you painting these- always interested me. Lovely depiction.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!