Sunday, August 24, 2014

A Little Obsessed with stripes

Blue Vase, 8 x 8 " oil on gessobord panel, ©2014, Fay Terry



I have been picking lots of flowers and vegetables from the garden; these cute little cherry tomatoes were admiring the Zinnias so I let them be in the painting. It was nice to use larger panel this time after doing a few six inch paintings I wanted to go a little larger.

Please feel free to forward this to someone you think might enjoy it and they can subscribe to my blog if they like. I am trying to expand my subscriber list so any help you give me will be appreciated!

3 comments:

  1. I love it Fay! It is my new favorite Fay Terry painting. You handled every inch beautifully but especially the yellow flower/tomato area. I just pinned it.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!