Saturday, August 16, 2014

Monhegan Pink Door

Vaughn House, Monhegan, 9 x 12" oil on linen, ©2014, Fay Terry

This painting is not completely finished; everyone is asking me to post paintings from my trip to paint on Monhegan Island so here is the first one I did. 
I have just a few adjustments to make and I was pretty happy with the way this intimate little scene turned out. I would love to be able to stand in front of it again to finish, but a good photo will have to be my resource for the little bit I have left to do.
Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Fay..This is SO beautiful. I have stayed in this cottage when my kids were young..It is so great. I have painted this cottage many times but NEVER as beautifully as your painting.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!