Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Peaches

Three Sweet Peaches, 6 x 6 " oil on panel, ©2014, Fay Terry

Donated to Fundraiser at Wiscasset Library, Wiscasset Maine

I am back home enjoying a studio day; it was too wet most of the day to paint outdoors. On my way home yesterday I just had to stop at nearby Kalawi Farms and get some peaches. These are the  Monroe variety and are juicy and delicious.
The trip to Maine could not have been better.  I made some wonderful friends, swam in the icy clear water on Monhegan, and took part in the Quadricentennial festivities.  The painting time was fantastic during the bright sunny days. Prior to that I painted at my friend's gorgeous flower farm as well as in Yarmouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!