Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Halloween Special

Ghostly Pumpkin, 6 x 6 " oil on archival panel, ©2013, Fay Terry

$100.
reduced price (ends October 16th) so you can have it by Halloween
$75.00

What a spooky fun pumpkin this is! I love the white pumpkins and almost made a Jack-o-Lantern out of this one. Maybe I'll do that soon and paint it again. We are so fortunate to live in a neighborhood where everybody decorates (a lot!) for Halloween and we have huge numbers of trick or treaters.
My husband and I even dress up to answer the doorbell.
This painting  comes with a free easel so you can enjoy it on a tabletop year after year.

Thanks for all your comments and support of my daily paintings. I love doing this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!