Friday, October 4, 2013

Bartlett Family

Three Stems, 6 x 6 " oil on panel, ©2013, Fay Terry

SOLD


These are new pears with very long stems and curvy shapes. One of them will stand, the others prefer to recline. The next bunch will be given a posture test before leaving the market. 
They are very pretty and chased the previous group out of the studio. These three have sunny dispositions. They will look great in your kitchen.

Have a fabulous, fun, week-end, I'll be here painting which is great fun for me.

PS I am doing commission paintings for Christmas, so email me if you have something in mind, large or small. The sky's the limit! 

2 comments:

  1. Can see why these chased the last trio away. They seem to reach out to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your colors and brushstrokes in this painting. Nice!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!