Tuesday, October 8, 2013

First Choice

Pinehurst Pansy, 6 x 6 " oil on gessobord panel, ©2013, Fay Terry

Sold!


No sooner did I say "paint outdoors"than the rain came in buckets to keep me in the studio.  I was happy to have some unplanted Pansies on the porch like this one which begged to come inside and model for me.
I purchased three sizes of these baskets to help better organize my studio. I am putting them to good use but just had to empty this one out again because I love painting it.
Pansies are planted here in October and bloom all winter. They keel over when the first hot weather arrives around April.


Thank you for following my blog. I welcome questions and comments always.

2 comments:

  1. Great painting, and I must get some pansies planted soon. My house is on tour in three weeks and my yard needs color.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!