Thursday, October 3, 2013

Complementary, my dear!

Anjou, Anjou, And You, 5 x 7 " oil on gessobord, ©2013, Fay Terry

$100, includes shipping

Pears are more fun to paint than I ever imagined.  Pear shadows are interesting too. I'll be buying some red pears to paint soon but for right now I want to keep working with the green ones. I saw some at the market with more curves. I think I'll try eating painting some of those. I guess it's time to enjoy consuming these. Tonight I'll be in Chapel Hill and can browse the produce section at Whole Foods for curvy pears.

1 comment:

  1. Fay
    I enjoy the boldness of this work, your complementary background and re composition. Your paintings are so great to see.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!