Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Planting To Be Done

New Watering Can, 8 x 8 " oil on gessobord panel, ©2012 Fay Terry

This bench would be a good place to sit in the garden if I weren't always working in it.  My daughter and my husband found this great galvanized watering can with copper trim and gave it to me for Mother's Day. I have been using it every day to water the flowers. 
This painting was fun to do because of the shadows and the sunlit bench. Unfortunately the air conditioning is not working upstairs where my studio is and I was dripping wet by the time I finished.







2 comments:

  1. Great job on this one, Fay. Love the shadows on the bench.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love hearing from you, Kathy. Now we just need to find a time to meet in Charlotte when I am up there visiting Hampton and Kim and baby Brynlee!
      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!