Friday, May 11, 2012

Partial Painting



This painting has just gotten started and I can't wait to paint the rest of it. I have run out of painting time this morning since we will be leaving for our big week-end in just a little while, but I want to give you a preview of the next Hydrangea painting. Monday will be my next day at the easel and then I'll post the finished painting.

This  week-end is graduation week-end for two of my children. Hampton is getting a Masters Degree in Health Administration and Caitlin is receiving her BA in Psychology and Exercise and Sport Science.  I will  take a couple of days off and then get back in the groove again! It's going to be such a nice Mother's Day week-end!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL YOU WONDERFUL MOMS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!