Monday, January 30, 2012

Butter Bowl And Apple


Butter Bowl And Apple
This beautiful gray pitcher is one of my favorite pottery pieces from Franklin Square Gallery in Southport, NC. It has such a unique shape to it and the colors in it are so subtle. We have so many talented potters producing an amazing assortment of pieces.  I work in the gallery once a month and I am always in awe of the beautiful  work that our potters do.



* For those readers out there who do not know how to leave a comment,
 you need to click on the name of the blog in the e-mail,
then scroll down the blog to the
end of the post and click on "comments" I would love to hear from you!

6 x 6 in. oil on museum quality panel
$100 includes shipping


2 comments:

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!