Thursday, January 26, 2012

Green Apples


Green Apples
This was so much fun to paint, I love putting designs on things, especially pillows and ceramic pieces.  I would have kept on playing, oops, I mean working, with this but tonight is a very big night  in Chapel Hill and Bill and I are headed to the game.

 My Tarheels go up against N.C. State and it is going to be quite a match up. We are really going to miss Dexter tonight(injury) and State is playing well right now-let's hope the Dean Dome intimidation factor helps us out. That, and a sea of wildly cheering fans in blue.

6 x 6 in. oil on museum quality panel
$100. includes shipping



7 comments:

  1. beautiful painting. impressionism is very beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comment on my painting!

      Delete
  2. love you whole thing, background, etc. especially the black and white. Great composition!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really appreciate that, Debbie. I did get on the waiting list. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Hi Fay! This has a nice Matisse quality. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great painting Fay! It has such a bright, happy, positive feel to it... love the colors. It also has a classic look to it, very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much, Mike.your comments are much appreciated.

      Delete

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!