Friday, October 14, 2011

Camden By The Sea


Camden By The Sea
Today has been a wonderful day- I dropped off two new paintings for a show near Wilmington and then spent some time on the beach with my faithful companion, my poodle, Camden.  I had really been feeling like I wasn't spending enough time with her or giving her as much attention as usual so we had fun today.  She had my full attention and rewarded me by being her agreeable, loving self.  She even layed beside me on the beach towel when I told her the beach was too crowded for her to run. (I promised her we would do that early tomorrow morning.) This little study of her with the wind blowing her ears back comes straight from my heart.

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet painting and story. I really have a sense of what she is like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet and love how you simplified. Dogs are the best- Im taking mine to the beach today!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!