Monday, October 31, 2011

More Radishes


7/120 paintings from life  More Radishes                                                                                    
This should have been  Thursday's post but I was on my way to New York city for our niece's wedding, which was on Saturday.  It was quite a surprise that the snowstorm was larger than we had imagined.   I had pre-posted some new photos for the week-end but was unable to publish them until today.
 6 x 6 in. oil on panel
$100 plus free shipping







2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous fun composition- love the red and green together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful painting, I just love the shades of red. Happy birthday month! Fun idea. I may borrow it in April.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!